SO...The appeals viewing got pushed back...so I now have to wait till Tuesday..UGH!! I was supposed to know by today! ...Now my worry for that gets to last longer :c Good things come to those that wait I suppose...I hope.
AND now I've got even MORE crap hitting the fan...I seriously HATE you Joel...like real hate...all of you in my mind is hate minus 1 measly percentage....if YOU were the cause of this...because of your man whore days...and if I get screwed over...yeah that hate will be legitimate. I'm so sick of your lies. Makes me feel SO good knowing that I am really over you, meaning I do NOT want to ever date you again.
Today was SO good, I was walking around feeling great, and excited about the over-niter for Girls Camp...of course something has to come along and shatter my good mood...never fails. OH WELL.
It's still not going to make me lose my sense of control!
AND now I've got even MORE crap hitting the fan...I seriously HATE you Joel...like real hate...all of you in my mind is hate minus 1 measly percentage....if YOU were the cause of this...because of your man whore days...and if I get screwed over...yeah that hate will be legitimate. I'm so sick of your lies. Makes me feel SO good knowing that I am really over you, meaning I do NOT want to ever date you again.
Today was SO good, I was walking around feeling great, and excited about the over-niter for Girls Camp...of course something has to come along and shatter my good mood...never fails. OH WELL.
It's still not going to make me lose my sense of control!

0 comments:
Post a Comment