BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I GOT A JOB!! oh and I'm going to Girls Camp!

Well I will be getting up very soon to head off to girls camp! I wish I had more time to write, but I need to shower (and enjoy it as best I can since i wont get a nice one like it again till Sat.) and get to bed.


GAHHH I am SOOO happy!  I'll be drawing temporary tattoos on people at the All Ages Tattoo place for starship at Summerfest with the same kind of ink that they use for "tattoos" on actors in movies, its stays on for about 7-10 days. SO that is what I'll be doing. Jim liked my art work and said I had what he was looking for art wise, I could give the results he was hoping for! lol I am so happy lol


Then when I get back saturday from camp, I'll be heading over to Starship and practicing and such.


Also, I'm still raging about putting together crap to teach my YCL's so they can teach it when I, as a level leader, should NOT be doing that! When I was a YCL, if we didn't know it, we darn well better research it and get help and wing it!


Any ways, gotta go! Good night!




That's me with the "tattoo" practice of one of teh other girls, we had to do knuckle tatts on each other.


                                                         THUG AIM!
                                                                   xP

0 comments: