BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Some newish? art. The First One is Relatively New for Sure


The first is Zoey:
She is far from finished, I plan on scanning her in and digitally painting her and editing her. Plus, this is a crappy pic I took with my web cam since it has been FAR too long since my last addition.
She didn't start out as fan art but then I was like, why not? So to me she's almost how the character Zoey, from the House of Night series looks in my head, but also borderline of an OC that I'm working on.
I plan on drawing much more with her, but she'll probably stray from the Zoey character. 

The second is the first in an attempted series of sketches illustrating a range of emotions. Can you guess what this one may be?

idk lol there's some art stuff from me.


*all art is mine, Bonita Navarrete, please do not use as your own. If you like any on my stuff enough it'd be cool to know so :D*

0 comments: