BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 20, 2011

Practice for my Summerfest Job!!

These are my first attempts at what I'll be doing since the group practice this past Saturday. Keep in mind  it is VERY hard to get thin lines or straight lines, the brushes me have are round tip and fraying as soon as you use them...working on improvements.
The humming bird is one of the designs that will be in the booklet to choose from with a few of my own artistic embellishments. Then my brother Dante wanted a piece of the Ring on his finger (I couldn't get a non-blurry pic of his finger for the life of me :c) and I got that off of the back of a LOTR playing card.
And then the last one I did was on my foot and my own original design! I am SO excited for this job! And so stoked to dress up in 50's style/rockabilly...like it makes my purchases on ModCloth feel even MORE worth it! lol








Please don't rip anything off, being used as a reference is just fine if you want, but I'd really like to not get screwed over :)

0 comments: