BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

TODAY IS THE DAY

All right, so I know I said yesterday I would tell my mom....about Kevin....but I didn't get to. And then I decided to tell her this morning, but she wasn't up when I left. SO I will tell her before I leave for my apartment tonight.

NOW I also got an email back from Jakob, and like my gut told me, he doesn't hate me...he's perfect for me haha no one can handle me like he can, I'd be SO lost without my best friend, my twin.

Also, Kevin says he's sick...which saddens me greatly...and I'm REALLY hoping that he's legit about that and not just because he's feeling weird about things between us. But, I do hope he gets better.

Today I went to UWM with one of my best friends Sarah, and it was pretty interesting and we had a lot of fun after school. We didn't get to see a certain some one who has caught her interest, which sucked, but oh well haha. And, like usual, I left her place with a bounty of books!!!

0 comments: