You aren't even my grandpa, but i love you SO much, I really wish we could have had our "date" I miss you SO much already...but you're in a better place now...a much better one. Though that doesn't make this suck any less. You were like a fill in grandpa for the most part, making me feel loved and accepted even when every one else glared, and you were so funny and nice to me, I don't have any grandpas, havent for a long time, so it was nice. God this sucks, I was thinking about ways to get to your house so you and grandma phinney could tell me all kinds of things, i know i made your day being so interested in your life and the knowledge you possesed, I hate missing out on that...for two weeks you've been on my mind...this hurts so bad, I'm going to miss you for a long time, but I look forward to hopefully being able to see you when I die, then we can have our date haha. I just have to make sure I get to the right place lol You are, not were, are such a kind man, and a good man in my eyes, I know you're in a good place. I love you Grandpa Phinney <3
Tuesday, August 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment